Stencil + Distress ink - 1

Hello Everyone,

Here is my 3rd card:)



This is my first try using a stencil and distress inks. I've used the Heidi Swapp This Moment Wanderlust Stencil. Distressed it with multiple colors, misted with water and stamped on to the white cs. Guess I should have added more ink and more mist!

I added the stamped image onto blue sheet, ran another blue strip through the middle and stamped my sentiment. I stamped the sweet treat onto white cs, colored using glitter pens. It is then punched out using the flower punch and added to blue circle cut out. This is attached to the base using foam tape, The panel is then attached to white cs to complete.

Linking the card to the below contests,
1. HLS April CAS Challenge

2. PCM Challenges - April


Thanks for stopping by, hope you like my card! Do let me know your feedback.
Have a nice day :)

Comments

Popular