Birthday Flowers - Pink!

Hello!

I'm back now with a pinky pinky card :)



This card was made for a dear friend who wanted to gift her cousin! And requirements? Flowers and pink :) So here is what I came up with!

I've used the Mini Daisy Cluster stencil from The Crafters Workshop. I placed the stencil on top of a white cardstock and adhered to the base using masking tape so that it doesn't move while I'm working. I used Picked Raspberry distress ink with the blending tool and created the main panel. It is then cut at an angle and mounted on the base white cs using foam tape.

I then took another white cs strip and distressed the edges with the same pink DI. The sentiment is stamped using DI onto a glossy cs strip and they are adhered to the main base. I love using distress ink for stamping on glossy cs as it gives the perfect watercolored effect, as if hand written!

The flowers on the top left corner are fussy cut from the lovely DCWV Sweet paper stack. I totally love those papers! The moment I saw this particular sheet, I was eager to cut those wonderful flowers and use them :) Oh did you see the glitter on those flowers? That adds more beauty to those lovely flowers! So I've fussy cut each of those flowers and attached to the main base using tiny foam dots. That's it! The card is ready! :)

Here are some more pics!









Linking the card to,
1. ICR - #ICRCMON02 - Anything Goes + Monochromatic


2. CraftStamper - August - Stencils and Masks
Stencil - TCW Mini Daisy Cluster
Stamp - Happy Birthday sentiment

3. Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - #83- Birthdays/Celebrations
4. Crafting With Friends - #26
5. Eclectic Ellapu Challenge - Pink Challenge - Floral

Thanks for stopping by, hope you like my card! Do let me know your feedback!
Have a nice day :)

Comments

  1. So Pretty ! The stenciled panel looks so neat and I thought the flowers to be stickers at first sight !

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pretty pink combination of stencilling and papers! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 289 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty in pink! ..... love the stencil. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty take on the challenge Karthika! Love your glittery flowers.
    Thanks so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is super pretty.!! Luvvv the pink & glitter :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty!!! Thank you for playing with us at ICR!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous make! Thanks so much for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a lovely card with so much to look into in it... Neat & Crisp :)
    Thanks for playing with us at ICRCMON02!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in love with all the pink here!! Stunning card! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular